in the name of Allah, the most beneficent and the most mercifulالسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
- NLIC has resumed to normal operation from March 2021 under C19 level-1.
- If you are unwell or got any flu like symptoms, please stay at home and check with your Doctor.
- Please refer NZ Govt covid site: https://www.covid19.govt.nz for updates.
- Do not park cars on yellow lines as they are reserved for Police, Ambulance & Fire engine.
- Please be considerate to others and Thank you all for your kind co-operation and support.
Jamaat Timetable - June 2021
“And when you have completed the prayer, remember Allah standing, sitting, or [lying] on your sides. But when you become secure, re-establish [regular] prayer. Indeed, prayer has been decreed upon the believers a decree of specified times.”
[Surah Nisa , Verse 103]
“When a human being dies all their actions and blessings come to an end, except for these three things: continuous charity (sadaqa jariyah), the knowledge from which they have benefited, and a blessed child who prays for them.”
[Muslim, Al-Wasiyya (Bequests); 14]
This Centre is available for use for all Islamic functions with prior approval and bookings
Contact: Brother Haroon
0274 300 177
Classes for Boys and Girls at the masjid for 6 to 16 years old.
Monday to Friday 5pm to 7pm
Male and Female teachers available
Contact Maulana Abubakar at the Masjid.