Welcome To New Lynn Islamic Centre
New Lynn Islamic Centre has resumed from 3rd Dec 2021, 5:00am onwards under following restrictions:
– Face mask is not mandatory in orange zone.
– Its mandatory to show vaccination passport.
– Scan covid tracer QR code on each visit.
– Follow instructions from volunteers and committee members.
– No exceptions, No arguments as Police help will be taken.
- If you are unwell or got any flu like symptoms, please stay at home and check with your Doctor.
- Please refer NZ Govt covid site: https://www.covid19.govt.nz or call 0800 358 5453 for updates.
- Do not park cars on yellow lines as they are reserved for Police, Ambulance & Fire engine.
- Please be considerate to others and Thank you all for your kind co-operation and support.
“And when you have completed the prayer, remember Allah standing, sitting, or [lying] on your sides. But when you become secure, re-establish [regular] prayer. Indeed, prayer has been decreed upon the believers a decree of specified times.”
[Surah Nisa , Verse 103]
“When a human being dies all their actions and blessings come to an end, except for these three things: continuous charity (sadaqa jariyah), the knowledge from which they have benefited, and a blessed child who prays for them.”
[Muslim, Al-Wasiyya (Bequests); 14]
Follow The Path Of Islam
Classes for Boys and Girls at this centre for 6 to 16 years old.
Monday to Friday 5pm to 7pm.
Male and Female teachers available
Contact Maulana Abubakar at NIC after Fard salat.
This Centre is available for all Islamic functions with prior approval and bookings.
Contact Brother Haroon 0274 300 177
Important Islamic Dates
All the dates mentioned below are predicted for NZ and are subject to moon sighting
Night of 27 Rajab
Night of 15 Sha’ban
Battle of Badr
Eid ul Fitr
1 Dhul Qadah
Day of Arafah
9 Dhul Hijjah
Eid ul Adha
10 Dhul Hijjah
Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said, “Whoever builds a mosque for Allah, Allah (SubhānaHutāla) will build a house for him in Paradise.” – Sahih al-Bukhari 450